Mad Libs!

Online Business Writing Training

We’re concluding our month on online business writing training with something fun: mad libs! Fill out the form below, and click Submit to get your silly story.

Share your mad libs with us by posting them as comments to this blog entry!

Subscribe to our online business training blog to get more helpful thoughts, tips, and insights via e-mail or RSS.

Julie H.

e.g., pour

e.g., sinisterly

e.g., pouring

e.g., crazy

e.g., mad

e.g., the lab

12 Responses to “online business writing training: mad libs!”

1. Beth says:

I am a google expert. I work in a fabulous office with intense coworkers. My company kicks puppies, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly love. It’s hard work!

My manager, Susy, often flies when we’re in the office. In the water cooler, Susy runs and makes me want to jump.

Right now I’m happily singing, which makes my wild coworkers crazy. I think it’s time to go to the forest!

2. Lindsey Sudbury says:

Not bad:

I am a actuary. I work in a snotty office with convoluted coworkers. My company fiddles bats, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly wake. It’s hard work!

My manager, Yoshimi, often schleps when we’re in the office. In the the Greek Isles, Yoshimi pours and makes me want to sop.

Right now I’m provocatively tilling, which makes my soporific coworkers drowsy. I think it’s time to go to the parking lot!

3. Lindsey Sudbury says:

You know, waking can be hard work! Provocatively tilling, though: that kind of has a D.H. Lawrence vibe, and I have no idea where that came from!

4. Grand Poobah says:

I am a grand poobah. I work in a slimy office with rotund coworkers. My company skydives snow, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly joust. It’s hard work!

My manager, Conan, often picks when we’re in the office. In the the water cooler, Conan snowboards and makes me want to fly.

Right now I’m silently squashing, which makes my elongated coworkers dejected. I think it’s time to go to the basement!

5. Paul says:

I am a potato farmer. I work in a fuzzy office with sharp coworkers. My company jiggles binder clips, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly slurp. It’s hard work!

My manager, Azriel, often types when we’re in the office. In the white board pen holder, Azriel posts and makes me want to berate.

Right now I’m warmly eking, which makes my lazy coworkers blah. I think it’s time to go to the breakfast cubicle!

6. Unhappy says:

I am a IRS agent. I work in a mean office with sinister coworkers. My company scowls tax forms, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly hurt. It’s hard work!

My manager, Alec, often reviews when we’re in the office. In the interview room, Alec chastises and makes me want to cry.

Right now I’m gleefully procastinating, which makes my harried coworkers regretful. I think it’s time to go to headquarters!

7. Jacob says:

I am a ballet dancer. I work in a clumsy office with viscous coworkers. My company smokes rubberbands, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly wiggle. It’s hard work!

My manager, Buzz, often floats when we’re in the office. In the reception area, Buzz snores and makes me want to giggle.

Right now I’m vicariously biting, which makes my raucous coworkers drunk. I think it’s time to go to the North Pole!

8. James says:

I am a harbor agent. I work in a small office with smart coworkers. My company eats computers, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly surf. It’s hard work!

My manager, Yoda, often watches when we’re in the office. In the kitchen sink, Yoda murmurs and makes me want to fly.

Right now I’m powerfully playing, which makes my entranced coworkers lazy. I think it’s time to go to Bora Bora!

9. James Bond says:

I am a spy. I work in a secretive office with trigger-happy coworkers. My company assassinates political enemies, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly tempt. It’s hard work!

My manager, M, often lectures when we’re in the office. In the clean room, M implants a tracking device and makes me want to wince.

Right now I’m carefully aiming, which makes my disloyal coworkers uneasy. I think it’s time to go to Montenegro!

10. Emily says:

I am a Project Coordinator. I work in a tough office with lean coworkers. My company crawls cheese, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly cook. It’s hard work!

My manager, Audrey Hepburn, often bakes when we’re in the office. In the kitchen, Audrey Hepburn hungers and makes me want to eat.

Right now I’m quietly smelling, which makes my slimey coworkers cute. I think it’s time to go to the office!

11. Dustin W says:

I am Geppetto the shoe maker. I work in a round office with waxy coworkers. My company washes knives, which is how we earn revenue. For my job, I mostly crate. It’s hard work!

My manager, Pinocchio, often handles when we’re in the office. In the front store, Pinocchio serves and makes me want to twiddle.

Right now I’m sideways stumbling, which makes my tall coworkers surprised. I think it’s time to go to the workshop!

12. It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad
    that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.